Welcome to Local Catch Monterey Bay! We are a Community Supported Fishery (CSF) for Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, and Santa Clara Counties.
We offer a CSA-style weekly shares of the highest-quality seafood direct from local fishermen to you.
- We believe you should always know the who, where, when, and how of your fish was caught.
- We believe that healthy seafood comes from healthy oceans and healthy communities.
- We believe that amazing seafood is more than just food, its an experience.
Know your Fish Share the Day Before Delivery in a Newsletter with:
- Stories from the Fishermen,
- Fun Facts on the Fish Species,
- Delicious Recipes,
- Community Events
Two Share Types – With Convenient Pickup in Time for Dinner
The Full Bounty: If it swims in our waters and it can be sustainably harvested by our fishermen, it’s coming your way. This share has the greatest variety; for folks who want to include hard-to-find or new species of fish, as well as a few of the classics!
CA Classic: The popular species you are used to seeing on a restaurant menu or that you are familiar with at your regular fish market.
Current Pick-up Locations for CSF Members
- *NEW* Mission District San Francisco
- *NEW* San Jose Rose Garden
- *NEW* Los Gatos/ Monte Sereno
- *NEW* Los Altos
- *NEW* Santa Clara
- Ben Lomond
- Boulder Creek
- Scotts Valley
- Two Locations in Westside Santa Cruz
- Pleasure Point
- Moss Landing
- Sand City
- Two Locations in Monterey
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel Valley
We are a proud member of the Community Fisheries Network, a group of community-based fishing organizations from across the United States that have joined together to address common challenges facing local fishermen and fishing communities.
The purpose of this group is to increase the long-term sustainability of commercial fishing communities by building successful businesses, supporting healthy marine ecosystems, developing social networks, and expanding our markets through effective storytelling.