Welcome! We are a Community Supported Fishery (CSF) for Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties. We offer CSA-style weekly shares of fresh, local, sustainable seafood to our members.
- We believe you can’t get fresher seafood than from the bay in your backyard.
- We believe that healthy seafood comes from healthy oceans and healthy communities.
- We recognize that investment in both conservation and the local fishing economy supports sustainable fisheries.
Give the gift of eating local!
CSF gift certificates now available!
Call us to make arrangements at (831) 345-5153
Current Pick-up Locations for CSF Members
For full details, including pickup times and exact locations, please refer to our Signup Page.
- Ben Lomond
- Boulder Creek
- Sandabs Seafood & Wine Bar, Scotts Valley
- The Food Bin, Westside Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery, Westside Santa Cruz
- Point Market, Pleasure Point
- Cabrillo College, Aptos
- West Marine, Watsonville
- MBARI, Moss Landing
- Zeph’s One Stop, Salinas
- CSUMB, Seaside/Marina
- Sweet Elena’s Bakery, Sand City
- Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey
- Pacific Grove Adult School, Pacific Grove
- Eco Carmel, Carmel
- Lokal Restaurant, Carmel Valley
Several of our Monterey County sites are shared with WE Cooperative CSA - check them out and conveniently pick up organic produce and local goods (eggs, honey, sea salt, etc.) with your fresh fish!