Welcome to Local Catch Monterey Bay! We are a Community Supported Fishery (CSF) for Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara Counties.
We offer a CSA-style weekly and biweekly shares of the highest-quality seafood direct from local fishermen to you.
- We believe you should always know the who, where, when, and how of your fish was caught.
- We believe that healthy seafood comes from healthy oceans and healthy communities.
- We believe that amazing seafood is more than just food, its an experience.
Know your Fish Share the Day Before Delivery in a Newsletter with:
- Stories from the Fishermen,
- Fun Facts on the Fish Species,
- Delicious Recipes,
- Community Events
Two Share Types – With Convenient Pickup in Time for Dinner
The Full Bounty: Think Variety, Foodie, New and Unique Species. If it swims in our waters and it can be sustainably harvested by our fishermen, it’s coming your way. Species like thornyhead, sardines, rosefish, intrigue your taste buds. This share has the greatest variety; from calamari to salmon!
CA Classic: Think traditional species, less variety. This share option is for those seafood lovers that enjoy the popular species you are used to seeing on a restaurant menu or that you are familiar with at your regular fish market. Species like salmon, halibut, lingcod for example.
Current Pick-up Locations for CSF Members
- *NEW* International Culinary Center
- *NEW* Campbell
- Inner Richmond District – San Francisco
- Mission District – San Francisco
- Palo Alto
- Stanford – West Campus
- Mountain View – Google
- Los Altos
- Santa Clara
- Los Gatos/ Monte Sereno
- San Jose Rose Garden
- Ben Lomond
- Boulder Creek
- Scotts Valley
- Two Locations in Westside Santa Cruz
- Pleasure Point
- Moss Landing
- Sand City
- Two Locations in Monterey
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel Valley
We are a proud member of the Community Fisheries Network, a group of community-based fishing organizations from across the United States that have joined together to address common challenges facing local fishermen and fishing communities.
The purpose of this group is to increase the long-term sustainability of commercial fishing communities by building successful businesses, supporting healthy marine ecosystems, developing social networks, and expanding our markets through effective storytelling.